Why Digital Marketing
When businesses get started, their focus is often on how to get their first group of customers through the door.
They may rely on traditional forms of advertising, such as print ads and coupon mailers or even big signs on the side of the road. They may trust that since they know they offer a good product or service, it’s only a matter of time until customers will find their way to them.
While this strategy may bring in a trickle of business there is a better and easier way. Everything and everyone are online. Your potential customers. Your competitors. Your vendors. Your partners. Your investors. Your products and services. Your business. You.
Digital Marketing Is About Leveraging
This fact for a competitive advantage. Marketing channels like search, email, podcasting and social media put your content in front of global audiences at a fraction of the cost of a traditional TV commercial, magazine ad or billboard.
In the 2020s, digital marketing will continue to be the main arena for all marketing, are you ready to rumble?
All sorts of businesses are doing digital marketing, but not everyone is doing it well; even fewer are drawing a straight line between marketing efforts and ROI.
Benefits of Online Marketing
The group of potential customers that are found online is a much larger group of people than you are likely to be able to attract locally. Using digital marketing, you can reach an enormous audience in a way that is both cost-effective and measurable.
Other benefits of online marketing include:
- The ability to interact with your prospects and learn exactly what they are looking for.
- The ability to reach a global marketplace.
- You can save money and reach more customers for less money than traditional marketing methods.
- Get to know your audience and allow them to know you personally which can help to create brand loyalt.
- You can track responses to your marketing efforts immediately.